Thursday, July 2, 2009

PICTURE PEDIGREE
















When I turned 8 years old, I was so excited because I knew one of my birthday presents would be a Book of Remembrance from My Grandma Kirkham, (Sarah), who gave one of these books to each of her grandchildren as they turned 8. I was fascinated with the picture pedigree she always included. I could see seven generations of women in my grandmother's family, and I loved those pictures, even though the ladies looked quite strange to me. This is a picture of my original pedigree. You can see how I added names, got mixed up, used whiteout, and generally handled this page a lot. Wondering why she short changed my father's side? We have no pictures back further than his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or add information to be published on this site.