Sunday, August 26, 2012

GREGORYS

I recently received the following note from Lynn Taylor from Australia.  I am always glad to get comments on any information I have on this blog. 

"Hi Carolyn
My name is Lynn TAYLOR from BRIS QLD AUSTRALIA.

I visited your 'George KIRKHAM & Edward WRIGLEY family site and noted that my GREGORY family, and who married in that family, were listed there.

 My grt/grt/grt grandfather is Thomas GREGORY,  the grand nephew of Sir Thomas Masterman HARDY.  Tthat information is taken from a journal of my grt grt grandfather, Joshua Hamlet GREGORY.  His son, Eugene Arthur GREGORY, is my grt grandfather.  His son, Stanley Douglas GREGORY is my grandfather.
 I was thrilled to see so much of my family on these pages and to read the history of EYAM DERBYSHIRE, which I knew nothing about.  I have noted this family line on familysearch,org as well.

Thank you so much for your information that has allowed me to see my family history that far back.    from Lynn TAYLOR"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or add information to be published on this site.